Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions apply to all transactions between us and yourself. They do not affect your statutory rights. Please read them carefully. We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes will take effect on the date they are posted on our website.
- We will treat each order for goods as an offer by you to purchase the goods subject to these terms and conditions.
To order goods over the telephone or on our website, you must be at least 18 years of age and accept delivery within the UK. All telephone orders will be acknowledged verbally at the time of order, and all orders placed on our website will be acknowledged electronically by e-mail. Please note that verbal and/or electronic acknowledgements do not constitute order confirmation or order acceptance. Your order will be accepted and the creation of a legally binding contract between you and us will take place once the goods have been dispatched or collected. (Alternatively, we may decline all or part of your order for any reason, in which case we will inform you in-person or by telephone or e-mail).
When deciding whether or not to accept your order we may use certain information about you, including any received from credit reference agency checks. This helps to protect you and us against fraudulent transactions.
We will tell you if your payment details cannot be authorised for any reason and may invite you to pay by another method or suggest that you (re-)visit our store.
- Prices are in GB Pounds Sterling. The total price payable will be stipulated at the time when you place your order whether or not the order has been acknowledged. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our suppliers' prices, or the imposition of any taxes or duties, or if due to an error or omission the price published for the goods is wrong whether or not the order has been acknowledged. We will inform you of the correct price and give you the opportunity to cancel the order. All prices are inclusive of VAT but exclusive of delivery charges which will be payable as indicated at the time the order is placed.
- From time to time the prices displayed on our website may be different if you are directed to it from a third party website. Purchases at these prices can only be made on our website and by arriving on it through a relevant third party website; these prices will not be available in-store or over the telephone.
- Prices, offers and products are subject to availability and may change before (but not after) we accept your order. If a product becomes unavailable we may offer you an alternative or suggest that you (re-)visit our store.
- On occasion, the prices payable and promotions offered in respect of goods advertised on the website may differ from those prices and promotions offered at the same time in-store. We are under no obligation to honour any in-store price or promotion in the event that they differ from those on the website. Similarly, our store is under no obligation to honour any website price or promotion in the event that they differ from those in-store.
- Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on the website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and goods may be mispriced. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either: contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
Prices that are reduced for sales and promotions are only valid for the specified period.
- Your order is sent directly to our secure till in our shop for processing. Once we have received your order and payment, our staff will pick, pack and dispatch the item. We will aim to do this the same day for all orders in to our shop Mon-Fry
- We use the industry leading internet payment company PayPal to protect your card details and protect from fraud. PayPal keep your information safe. We will never actually see your bank or credit card details, they are passed in a highly secure way directly to PayPal for processing. Industry-leading fraud prevention is just one of the reasons PayPal is a safe way to pay online. PayPal uses proprietary technology and constantly innovates to monitor transactions and maintain a secure payment system. To help you keep track of your account activity, PayPal sends an email confirmation of every account transaction. For more information visit www.paypal.co.uk
- Our delivery charges are indicated on each order. We operate a free delivery charge on orders over a set amount and this amount can change during special promotions and offers. Please confirm if any offers apply before you complete your order.
- If you are unavailable when our delivery partner tries to deliver your order, they will usually try to deliver again the next working day or they will drop a card in to offer you a collection from a local collection point. If you should refuse delivery of goods, or are not available to accept the delivery on both delivery attempts, you will be required to cover any extra costs incurred.
- We will only deliver goods to the address on the order.
- We are happy to ship overseas and will charge postage according to the destination. The postage costs are available to view once you place your items in your basket.
- All information provided on the products on this website is intended as a guide only. Dimensions and weights are only approximate, as are colours. If you are ordering goods that are out of stock we will dispatch them when they are received from our supplier.
- On occasion goods are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes outside our control. As such, delivery cannot be guaranteed and any dates we specify for the delivery of the goods are approximate only. We shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges, or expenses caused by any delay for delivery of the goods.
- Any unwanted items must be sent back at the customer's expense in original packaging and condition. If you wish us to give you a quote for this please send us an e-mail, otherwise return the goods to:
- If you are unhappy with the goods received we will refund them if they are sent back at the customer's expense in new resaleable condition within 7 working days along with the original receipt.
- Any refunds will be issued once we have received the goods, in their original condition. This refund only includes the total of goods sent not the delivery charge.
- Any goods with manufacturing faults on arrival will be replaced or refunded.