Find the perfect fitDo you know your perfect bra size?
The majority of woman wears the wrong bra size without knowing it.
Our team of trained styling experts is happy to assist you finding the perfect size and style that will make you feel as comfortable as never before. In case you have any questions you can reach us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 0049 (0) 711 78250395 from mondays until fridays between 10 am and 7 pm (+1h).
To make sure you wear the right size, it is important to know your measurement.
1. Wear your most comfortable and fitting bra and measure the width of your bust at its highest point (usually directly over the nipple) this tells you the ideal cup size.
2. Now measure the width at its lowest point (usually directly under the bust), which tells you your ideal underbust measurement.
Please make sure to keep your measuring tape straight around the back to front and to place the measuring tape loosely around your bust. It should not feel tight.
Having identified both measurements you should be able to find your perfect bra size in the following table.
|Underbust measuerement||Größe||Cup A||Cup B||Cup C||Cup D||Cup E|
These sizes represent standard values and can vary from manufacturer to manufacturer. As it can be tricky to find your comparable size from one manufacturer to the next we are happy to assist you via phone or email if you have any uncertainties about fitting sizes of specific manufacturers. If in Stuttgart we invite you to come into one of our stores to get a personal fitting consultation.
How can I tell that my bra fits perfectly?
To be sure your bra has the perfect size and style you can check the following points:
First of all a bra that fits properly will support you comfortably without giving you the feeling of being too tight or pinching.
Secondly you can find some more advice:
1. The underbust band should show a straight line on your back and not be too loose. The underubst band is the most important support for your breast as it carries 90 % of the weight. Therefore it has to be fitting without being too loose or too tight. If you feel that your straps are doing all the work your underband is not tight enough.
2. The straps should feel comfortable without cutting in your shoulders (too much pressure on your shoulders = back pain) or slipping of your shoulders (not enough extra support).
3. The cups should be filled completely by your breast without marking or cutting in to your breast. If you wear a t-shirt you should see a smooth silhouette without marking.
4. Underwires should lie flat against your body. If you feel your underwire in an uncomfortable way for example digging into your breast or poking you under the arm, the cup size or the style probably is not the right one for you.
5. Check your bra size every six months. As our bodies change now and then it is important to make sure your bra size is still the same as a not fitting bra can cause back problems or just not be comfortable.